This year we are introducing a Boot Camp style schedule. This allows the skaters to get themselves ice ready for their upcoming hockey and ringette seasons.
**Additional sessions may become available throughout the year.**
August 30 ~ 4:15pm - 6:15pm
September 10 ~ 1:00pm - 2:30pm
17 ~ 1:00pm - 2:30pm
24 ~ 2:30pm - 3:15pm
All Players are encouraged to register in our Power Skating program - enrolling in this club’s Power Skating program will improve balance, skating skill, speed and endurance. We break all parts of the skating skills down and teach the technique of the skill then add speed to it.
Our Sessions will be divided into 2 groups. Power1 and Power 2
- Get up by themselves
- Forward Skating
- Can stop/working on stopping
- 2 foot to 1 foot glides/1 foot glides
- Beginning to work on crossovers
- Beginning to work on backward skating
- All of the above but can do forward crossovers
- 2 foot turns
- 360 glide turns
- Backwards stopping
- Backwards skating
- Backwards crossovers
- Lateral movement
- Inside and outside edges
Both groups :
- Full equipment is mandatory
- Skaters will be assessed during the first week of the program to determine if the group is the right fit based on their skill level.
We ask that you register online (create an account on the website).
CLICK HERE for Schedule.
September boot camp $125