I started in the sport of figure skating in 1995 as a member of the Chelmsford Skating Club. I also trained at the Mariposa Skating School for 4 years where I was surrounded by National and Olympic coaches and athletes.
I think it’s important that everyone, at some point in their life is involved in sports. There are so many valuable life skills that will help you navigate through life.
I try to ensure that the skaters gain the confidence in themselves to reach their optimal potential. I believe that the positive and constructive reinforcement I instill in them will give them the ability to accomplish great things, while ultimately achieving their goals.
Nutrition and off ice training are also important aspects that I encourage to help in the overall well being of the athletes.
- Competed at Skate Canada Nationals x 5
- Competed at Ontario Winter Games
- Represented Canada Internationally x 2
- Singles & Pairs - Junior Competitive
- Freeskate & Skills - Gold
- Regional Coach Certified
- Provincial Coach Trained
- Technical Specialist Singles - Sectional Level
- Technical Controller - Sectional Level
- Technical Specialist Pairs - Challenge Level
- Assessor for TS Singles/Pairs and TC Singles